We are always on the lookout for motivated, hard-working, and collaborative individuals
with a passion for bettering our planet and the efficient operation of buildings, to join our team!
Check out our open positions below, or submit a general application.
You are solution-oriented, have a positive attitude, are adaptable, and willing to take responsibilities in a fast-growing environment with responsibilities such as:
- Working closely with hiring managers to create job ads and participate in recruitment including review resumes, conduct screening calls and arrange interviews
- Coordinating the new hires administrative process and facilitating new hires orientation and onboarding
- Maintaining information and keeping our HRIS (Humi) system up to date
- Oversee our performance management program (annual reviews, goal setting and quarterly check-ins)
- Supporting managers on performance and/or disciplinary issues
- Managing the Oxygen8 HR Policy Manual and updating as needed
- Administrating the benefits plans
- Providing support to employees in various topics such as leaves, vacation, internal changes, etc.
- Working on programs such as training and development, employee recognition, internal communication and team events
- Collaborating with different department on various People and Culture projects
You are a dedicated individual who values sustainability and loves challenges. You are solution-oriented, adaptable, and willing to take responsibilities in a fast-growing environment such as:
- Provide recommendations on product selections and equipment design to Sales Reps and HVAC Engineers
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team during the project design or proposal phase
- Support Sales Reps and Mechanical Consultants with training on the features and proper use of products
- Review and evaluate innovative ventilation concepts and determine the feasibility of the project and the product development opportunities for Oxygen8
- Represent Oxygen8 during industry events or webinars
Your degree in Mechanical Engineering and your previous experiences have given you:
- Strong psychometric understanding
- Knowledge in HVAC controls, BMS, BACnet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organizational qualities
- Team spirit with a positive attitude, excellent collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently and respond to customers in a timely manner
You are a proactive person who is ready to give 100% every day, helps improve our current processes with feedback, and is willing to perform duties such as:
- Review work order instructions with the Production Manager for production requirements.
- Assembling Energy Recovery Ventilators with basic hand tools (cutting, drilling, riveting, screwing, caulking)
- Installing electrical components and wire parts according to work instructions.
- Testing – checking motors and fans, etc. for operational readiness.
- Maintaining a safe, organized, and clean work area according to WorkSafeBC and 5S standards.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Your previous experiences in manufacturing industries have given you these skills:
- Aptitude to communicate effectively with team members.
- Willingness to learn and to put in the work to meet production targets.
- Basic power tools and assembly experience is required.
- Mechanical or Electrical technical knowledge would be an asset.
- High productivity and attention to detail required.
- Professional, responsible, and reliable attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Forklift license is an asset but not required.
- Capacity to lift up to 50 lbs and to stand or walk for extended periods.
Don’t see your perfect position listed? Fill out our general application below!