We are always on the lookout for motivated, hard-working, and collaborative individuals
with a passion for bettering our planet and the efficient operation of buildings, to join our team!
Check out our open positions below, or submit a general application.
You are a proactive person who is ready to give 100% every day, helps improve our current processes with feedback, and is willing to perform duties such as:
- Reviewing work order instructions with the Production Manager for production requirements.
- Assembling Energy Recovery Ventilators with basic hand tools (cutting, drilling, riveting, screwing, caulking)
- Installing electrical components and wire parts according to work instructions.
- Testing – checking motors and fans, etc. for operational readiness.
- Maintaining a safe, organized, and clean work area according to WorkSafeBC and 5S standards.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Your previous experiences in manufacturing industries have given you these skills:
- Aptitude to communicate effectively with team members.
- Willingness to learn and to put in the work to meet production targets.
- Basic power tools and assembly experience is required.
- Mechanical or Electrical technical knowledge would be an asset.
- High productivity and attention to detail required.
- Professional, responsible, and reliable attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Forklift license an asset but not required.
- Capacity to lift up to 50 lbs and to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
You are solution-oriented,adaptable, and willing to take responsibilities in a fast-growing environment such as:
- Develop PLC/DDC software for ERVs and DOAS systems
- Create and maintain electrical drawings
- Design electrical panels and remote IOs
- Select, size and procure electrical components for panels
- Supervise controls installation in our manufacturing facility
- Provide service assistance to field technicians to troubleshoot potential controls issues
- Maintain a strong understanding of Building Automation Systems and Intelligent Operation of HVAC Equipment
- Understand company and competitor current controls, systems and programs
- Make necessary modifications to our Controls as needed to support end users
- Troubleshoot and eliminate control system issues
Don’t see your perfect position listed? Fill out our general application below!